NEW YORK, NY– Les Trois Petits Cochons, creator of authentic artisanal pâtés and charcuterie, has unveiled its new line of organic pâté for retail, including Organic Pâté aux Pommes et Cidre, Organic Mousse aux Cèpes, and Organic Pâté de Campagne. The three new products are now available for purchase at specialty food markets nationwide.
Les Trois Petits Cochons has been a leader in artisanal pâtés and charcuterie since 1975, and it continues to pioneer the category by listening to customer needs and industry trends to create products that appeal to a modern consumer while continuing to maintain the brand’s standard of excellence and authenticity.
“Despite being one of the oldest true artisanal, French pâté and charcuterie brands here in the U.S., we have not lost sight of the changing marketplace, and we seek to thoughtfully innovate whenever it will best serve our loyal fans or help open the doors to this category for new customers,” said David Kemp, CEO of Les Trois Petits Cochons. “The organic business continues to boom, and today’s consumer expects organic options in every category, so naturally we wanted to meet that need. We are thrilled with how all three of these products turned out, and we think they are not only delicious but true to the quality expected from the Les Trois Petits Cochons name.”
The all-new Les Trois Petits Cochons Organic line includes:
- Organic Pâté aux Pommes et Cidre (Organic Chicken Pâté with Apples and Cider): The pork-free Organic Pȃté aux Pommes et Cidre is a coarse and savory blend of organic chicken, organic chicken liver, organic apples and organic apple cider. It is best enjoyed with a light-bodied red wine with fruity notes of strawberry and raspberry or a light-bodied crisp white wine with herbal notes. MSRP $5.99
- Organic Mousse aux Cépes (Organic Chicken Liver, Pork & Wild Mushroom Mousse): A mélange of organic chicken liver, organic cèpes, and organic white wine, the new Organic Mousse aux Cèpes is smooth in texture and rich in flavor. It is best enjoyed with a full-bodied fruity red wine with minimal influence of oak or a full-bodied dry red wine with rustic & earthy tones. MSRP $5.99
- Organic Pâté de Campagne (Organic Pâté de Campagne): The traditional French pâté, LTPC’s Organic Pȃté de Campagne is made with coarsely ground organic pork meat, organic pork liver and seasoned with organic onions, organic garlic and other organic spices. It is best enjoyed with a full-bodied fruity red wine with minimal influence of oak or a light-bodied fruit-forward red wine with hints of earthiness. MSRP $5.99
To learn more about Les Trois Petits Cochons’ Organic line and the rest of its product offerings, please visit its new, redesigned website at http://www.3pigs.com.
About Les Trois Petits Cochons
Les Trois Petits Cochons combines high quality ingredients with time-honored French recipes to create award-winning pâtés, charcuterie, and other authentic French offerings. Known for the superior taste and quality of its products, the brand, whose name means “The Three Little Pigs,” was founded in New York City’s Greenwich Village by chefs Alain Sinturel and Jean Pierre Pradie in 1975. Today, with an emphasis on handcrafted, artisanal excellence, Les Trois Petits Cochons provides an unparalleled taste experience that can be found in five-star restaurants and specialty food retailers across the country as well as in its online store. Customers can order and learn more about Les Trois Petits Cochons at http://www.3pigs.com.
Subscribe to BevNET+NOSH Today
Subscribe today and get access to the leading industry resources in the food & beverage industries. News, trends, industry data, expert analysis and much more.
Access all of these benefits:
- Unlimited access to all content on BevNET.com and NOSH.com
- Exclusive access to hundreds of educational videos
- Watch subscriber-only live programs such as Office Hours