MINNEAPOLIS, June 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Food Should Taste Good announces the launch of Real Good Bars, the brand’s first snack bar that offers unique, chef-inspired flavors in the on-the-go convenience of a gluten free bar. Available nationwide in two sophisticated flavors, Hazelnut Sea Salt and Macadamia Chai, Real Good Bars are inspired by global cuisine and feature a delicious, indulgent blend of nuts, seeds and spices dipped in Fair Trade Cocoa.
“Food Should Taste Good is bringing a culinary perspective to the snack bar category, while still delivering a wholesome snack made with premium, simple ingredients,” said Julia Wing-Larson, Marketing Manager for the Food Should Taste Good Real Good Bar. “Our expert team took inspiration from traditional European and Indian cuisines and ingredients to create Real Good Bars’ decadent blend of rich flavors.”
Like all Food Should Taste Good products, Real Good Bars are gluten free, not made with genetically engineered ingredients, contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are certified Kosher. With a combination of high-quality ingredients like nuts and spices, and unexpected flavor combinations, Real Good Bars are a great on-the-go snack. Real Good Bars are available nationwide in two flavors, including:
- Hazelnut Sea Salt: Inspired by the classic chocolate hazelnut pairing common in European cuisine, Hazelnut Sea Salt features a surprising and indulgent combination of honey, Turkish hazelnuts, California almonds, rich Madagascar vanilla and orange zest for a flavor that’s sure to satisfy.
- Macadamia Chai: Inspired by traditional Indian cuisine, Macadamia Chai features a precise combination of cardamom, cinnamon, ginger and allspice. Made with whole almonds, chopped macadamia nuts, slivers of coconut, smooth Fair Trade Certified Cocoa and a dash of Chai, it is a true culinary masterpiece.
From the Tortilla Chips to Kettle Cooked Chips to Brown Rice Crackers and Real Good Bars – each Food Should Taste Good wholesome snack delivers great taste, naturally simple high-quality ingredients and sophisticated flavors. Food Should Taste Good Real Good Bars are available at a variety of grocery stores nationwide, at a suggested retail price of $1.65. For more information, visit http://www.foodshouldtastegood.com/products/real-good-bar.
About General Mills
General Mills is one of the world’s leading food companies, operating in more than 100 countries around the world. Its brands include Cheerios, Fiber One, Haagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Yoplait, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Wanchai Ferry, Yoki and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., USA, General Mills had fiscal 2014 worldwide sales of US $17.9 billion.
Subscribe to BevNET+NOSH Today
Subscribe today and get access to the leading industry resources in the food & beverage industries. News, trends, industry data, expert analysis and much more.
Access all of these benefits:
- Unlimited access to all content on BevNET.com and NOSH.com
- Exclusive access to hundreds of educational videos
- Watch subscriber-only live programs such as Office Hours