SANTA BARBARA, Calif.– Teeccino, known for bold tasting, roasted herbal coffees & teas, announced the launch of two new unique wellness lines featuring adaptogenic mushrooms and botanicals and prebiotic herbs plus extracts: Mushroom Adaptogen Herbal Coffees & Teas and Prebiotic Superboost™ Herbal Coffees & Teas. The newest additions to Teeccino’s portfolio of rich and satisfying herbal coffees & teas come in a variety of flavors, which are made with the highest quality, organic ingredients without the effects of caffeine and acidity.
Teeccino is a family-owned business that is committed to authenticity, transparency, and sustainable sourcing of its ingredients. Their herbal coffees and teas contain the highest quality, non-GMO, organic ingredients and prebiotics without any artificial flavors, preservatives, chemicals or stimulants, to meet the needs of those who want rich, bold flavor without the effects of caffeine and acidity.
Dedicated to supporting consumers’ optimal health, Teeccino continues to push boundaries of innovation with unique, intentionally blended botanicals that produce wellness effects with delicious flavor from its roasted herbs, roots, fruits and nuts that are ground to brew like coffee or steep like tea. Teeccino’s herbal teas have 3 times more herbs than standard tea bags providing maximum wellness in every cup.
- Teeccino’s Mushroom Adaptogen blends offer deliciously robust flavor with adaptogens aimed at protecting the mind & body. Adaptogens help the body adapt to all different kinds of stress, while providing much needed endurance and vitality. TheMushroom Adaptogen flavors include; Lion’s Mane Rhodiola Rose, Tremella Tulsi Cardamom, Cordyceps Schisandra Cinnamon Berry, Chaga Ashwagandha Butterscotch Cream, Turkey Tail Astragalus Toasted Maple, and Reishi Eleuthero French Roast.
- Teeccino’s Prebiotic Superboost™ blends include the ever popular, roasted chicory root, with its natural prebiotic, inulin, as well as a concentrated blend of two plant-based prebiotics, vegan GOS,galacto-oligosaccharide. and organic XOS, xylo-oligosaccahride, which result in an even greater beneficial impact on overall gut health. The Prebiotic Superboost™ flavors include; Macadamia Nut, Dark Chocolate, and Mango Lemon Balm.
“With our two new categories, we wanted to bring an elevated level of wellness to our customers,” said Caroline MacDougall, CEO and Founder of Teeccino. “I’ve always been fascinated by the effects that adaptogenic herbs and prebiotics have on the body, a subject which I’ve been studying over my 40+ year career. Our goal was to create two lines that are packed with optimal wellness due to the blending of nutrient-rich herbs that are known to nourish, protect and revitalize the mind, body and gut. Our purpose is to stay true to our mission to bring the healthiest herbal coffees & teas to our customers and provide them with beverages that will continue to support their lifestyle by improving digestion, elimination and the immune system.”
Teeccino’s two new lines, Mushroom Adaptogen and Prebiotic SuperBoost™, can be found directly ontheir site, and will be available nationwide on Amazon on July 1 and in select retailers. For more information about Teeccino, visit Teeccino.com or follow @Teeccino onInstagram.
Caroline launched Teeccino at Expo West in 1995 to satisfy both coffee and tea drinkers alike with its rich, bold full-bodied flavor and its many health benefits. Nationally distributed in specialty grocery chains like Whole Foods, Sprouts, and Wegmans as well as etailers like Amazon and Vitacost, Teeccino’s 36 flavors and counting are widely available. Unique among all teas and coffees, people often ask, is Teeccino coffee or is it tea? The answer is simple, it is Teeccino!
Subscribe to BevNET+NOSH Today
Subscribe today and get access to the leading industry resources in the food & beverage industries. News, trends, industry data, expert analysis and much more.
Access all of these benefits:
- Unlimited access to all content on BevNET.com and NOSH.com
- Exclusive access to hundreds of educational videos
- Watch subscriber-only live programs such as Office Hours