(New York, NY) — Explore Cuisine, the first company to bring bean pastas to market, is launching new “Pulse Pastas”—the brand’s newest product line of pastas made from organic lentils and organic chickpeas. Made in Italy, Explore Cuisine’s Pulse Pastas are vegan, organic, gluten-free, high in protein and a good source of fiber—changing the landscape of the pasta in grocery aisles. As the UN General Assembly declared 2016 the “International Year of Pulses,” Explore Cuisine’s new collection fits right alongside this year’s nutritious trend.
Explore Cuisine is dedicated to innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality. Explore Cuisine integrates beans, peas, lentils, and rice to provide consumers with nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful, and simply delicious. The new Pulse Pasta collection includes: Red Lentil Penne, Green Lentil Penne, Chickpea Fusilli, Red Lentil Spaghetti, Chickpea Spaghetti, and Green Lentil Lasagne Sheets. In addition to this new line, Explore Cuisine’s full product offerings include Organic Bean Spaghetti, Organic Rice Pastas, Organic Rice Noodles, Soy Bean Noodle Soups and Ready to Eat Pasta Meals. See more information on the offerings below:
- Bean Pasta: Made with only one ingredient, organic beans, each serving is healthy and satisfying, power-packed with 20-25g of protein and 11g of fiber per serving. Available in five varieties: Adzuki Bean Spaghetti, Black Bean Spaghetti, Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccini, Edamame Spaghetti, and Soybean Spaghetti.
- Thai Rice Protein Pasta: Coming this summer, Explore Cuisine’s short cut Organic Thai Rice pastas will be packed with organic pea protein. Available in three varieties: Organic Red Rice Elbows, Organic Brown Rice Rigatoni, and Organic Brown Rice Fusilli.
- Thai Rice Noodles: Made from organic whole grains, the rice noodles cook up in minutes and taste great with any sauce. Varieties include: Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles, Brown Rice Vermicelli Noodles, and Red Rice Pad Thai Noodles.
- Soybean Noodle Soups: Explore Cuisine’s instant soybean noodle soups are gluten-free, vegan, and contain 23-24g of healthy protein and only 3g of fat. Available in three delicious flavors Vegetarian Chicken, Vegetarian Beef, and Vegetable.
- Ready to Eat: In just 60 seconds each meal is ready to eat, perfect for healthy eating on the go. Available in two varieties: Organic Black Bean with Mild Thai Curry Sauce and Organic Soybean with Sun-Dried tomato Sauce.
“We were the first to launch bean pasta, and we are continuing our commitment to creating a pasta for everyone, for those who are fitness fanatics to those who are gluten-free or suffer from diabetes,” shared Joe Spronz, CEO of Explore Cuisine. “Pasta is a comfort food, and we all love it. Yet so many people cannot enjoy pasta for a variety of reasons. Explore Cuisine’s pastas are the perfect solution for anyone seeking an alternative to traditional pasta without sacrificing quality or taste.”
For more information on Explore Cuisine and its products, please visit www.explorecuisine.com.
About Explore Cuisine: Explore Cuisine is a health-minded food brand dedicated to innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality. Formally known as Explore Asian, the company has expanded to Explore Cuisine, bringing consumers healthy and delicious foods from all across the globe. Explore Cuisine integrates beans, peas, lentils, and rice to provide consumers with nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful, and simply delicious. Explore Cuisine delivers high quality yet affordable food to consumers by buying ingredients direct from farmers and producing next to the fields. The company is committed to fair trade and sustainable living, so that everyone benefits along the way. 2% of the proceeds support the Food to Thrive Foundation. www.explorecuisine.com.