Table of Contents
- What's the difference between the FDA and FTC?
- What's the difference between the FDA and USDA?
- What does "competent and reliable" scientific evidence mean?
- What's required by the FDA and FTC in order to substantiate a claim?
- How does the FDA review claims?
- Will the FDA review my web site, advertising, or marketing materials?
- What type of claims need to be certified? (referring to organic, gluten free, etc)
- What are Current Good Manufacturing Practices? And what are my obligations to follow them?
- How often does the FDA conduct inspections?
- What happens during an FDA inspection?
- What are companies' rights during an FDA inspection?
- What happens at the end of an FDA inspection?
- What can happen if I'm not in compliance? (warning letters)
- And what do I do if I get a warning letter?