Conference Footage: FBU Beverages 101
Beverages 101 is BevNET FBU’s signature introduction to the beverage business, offering valuable information geared toward early-stage entrepreneurs and industry newcomers, including critical introductory lessons on product development, branding, legal considerations, sales and marketing, supply chain management, routes to market and financing.
The event took place on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City. Over 100 attendees took part in the educational forum. In this series of videos, we offer the full slate of presentations and panels available to view on demand at your leisure. A great place to start is on company structure and hiring practices within the beverage industry, a discussion of which was led by Josh Wand, founder of Force Brands, a food and beverage recruiting agency.
All presentations from the conference can be downloaded and reviewed here.
Table of Contents
- DSD, Broker, Direct: Your Routes to Market – Bob Sipper, Cascadia Managing Brands
- Whole Foods, Natural, Specialty – Meeting the Needs of Incubation Channels – Tim Sperry, The Tim Sperry Group
- Company Structure and Hiring – Josh Wand, BevForce
- Lunch Session – I Know This Much Is True – Common Sense Rules for New Beverage Companies – Bob Burke, Natural Products Consulting Group
- Trademarks, Labeling and Claims – Key Legal Needs for Beverage Startups – Justin Prochnow, Partner, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Operational Efficiency on a Shoestring – Understand the Four C’s – J. Andrew Guard, Director of Operations, Purity Organic
- Investor Briefing: Angels and Funds – Trevor Nelson, Alliance Consumer Growth
- Investor Briefing: Angels and Funds – Eric Schnell, MetaBrand
- Investor Briefing: Angels and Funds – Scott Greenburg, K&L Gates LLC
- Investor Briefing: Angels and Funds – Panel Discussion