CLOSTER, N.J.– Carrington Farms is celebrating 20 years of innovation and high-quality, natural food offerings with eight unique product launches that will transform cooking and baking. From Freekeh Flour to Honeysuckle Powder, Carrington Farms has continued its 20-year commitment to searching the world over for the most nutrient-rich ingredients to bake even healthier meals. Each new product serves as a better-for-you alternative for those looking for nutrient-dense recipes and dual-purpose ingredients.
Learn more about Carrington Farm’s new products:
- Meet Ground Lupin Bean: It is the perfect side-dish to any healthy meal. Lupin is a member of the legume family harvested in Australia and perfect for those looking for a low glycemic index side dish. Lupin has more protein than quinoa, more dietary fiber than oats, more potassium than bananas and more iron than kale. It is naturally gluten-free, keto, vegan-friendly, and non-GMO. Available for an SRP of $4.99.
- Beet Root Powder is a plant-based superfood that is nutrient-rich, high in antioxidants, vegan, and gluten-free. It is the ideal replacement for artificial food dyes and is perfect to add to juices, smoothies and a variety of baked goods. Available for an SRP $13.99.
- Freekeh Flour is high in fiber, low carb, and absorbs 20% more water than the typical whole wheat flour making it the perfect additive for pasta making, breads and pastries. This unique flour is also non-GMO Project Verified. Available for an SRP $6.99.
- Goldenberry Powder is derived from delicious, tangy goldenberries creating a flavorful superfood powder. It is loaded with a range of Vitamin B and minerals and packed with anti-inflammatory properties. Available for an SRP $11.99.
- Cassava Flour is the perfect gluten-free flour replacement for recipes calling for wheat flour and acts as a thickening agent for sauces and soups. Cassava is Paleo and Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) approved, in addition to being organic and contains plenty of key vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin C. Available for an SRP $5.99.
- Honeysuckle Powder is an organic natural sweetener derived from honeysuckle nectar. It is vegan, gluten-free, and has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and calming properties. It’s perfect for smoothies, drinks and shakes. Available for an SRP of $19.99.
- Pomegranate Powder is a plant-based superfood that is a great source of antioxidants, high in vitamins, and USDA Organic. It offers a mildly sweet and tart taste. This powder acts as a natural food coloring and sugar substitute and is especially great for smoothies and salad dressings. Available for an SRP of $15.99.
- Xanthan Gum often acts as a substitute for gluten when cooking and is an excellent binder, offering elasticity to gluten-free flour. Xanthan Gum is used as a thickener for dressings, sauces, and baked goods. It is naturally gluten-free, non-GMO and has zero calories, fat and cholesterol. It is now available for an SRP of $6.99.
“At Carrington Farms, we take pride in being the leader in creating new ingredients that make a difference in overall health and wellness goals,” said David Eben, Carrington Farms CEO. “Now more than ever, consumers are hungry for natural and nutritious-rich options for their families. After 20 years, we are still dedicated to challenging ourselves to bring only simple, clean, real ingredients to you.”
All eight new products are now available online at carringtonfarms.com and will begin to appear on shelves nationwide this month. For more information visit carringtonfarms.com and find us on Instagram @CarringtonFarms.
About Carrington Farms
Carrington Farms is dedicated to providing the highest quality and most accessible natural foods products for anyone looking to make better health choices. Since 1999, Carrington Farms has been making delicious, ethically sourced, non-genetically modified products made from Simple, Clean, Real ingredients that are easy to incorporate into every lifestyle. The company exists to empower and enable people to make small steps toward building a better life by providing products that make you—and the ones you love—feel nourished from the inside out. For additional information or to find a Carrington Farms retailer please visit www.carringtonfarms.com.