CUDAHY, Wis.– Move over boring crackers and dipping chips. Angelic Bakehouse, innovator of delicious sprouted whole grain baked goods, has unleashed upon your taste buds a line of sweet and savory 7 Sprouted Whole Grains Crisps in the following varieties:
- Beet Savory Crisps with Pickled Sweet Onion
- Sweet Potato Savory Crisps with Harissa & Green Chile
- Savory Crisps with Fig & Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Blueberry Sweet Crisps with Zesty Lemon
Like all Angelic Bakehouse products, the mouthwatering crisps feature the brand’s unique Sprouted and Fresh Pressed™ whole grains. These crisps offer flavor and nutrition that crackers and dipping chips can’t match. Angelic Bakehouse Crisps, per serving, provide 2X the protein, 3X the fiber and nearly 50 percent fewer net carbs than the leading dipping chip.
“At Angelic Bakehouse we push the limits of what delicious and nutritious can be. We’ve done that again with these incredibly snackable and craveable crisps!” said Jenny Marino, founder of Angelic Bakehouse. “These crisps have the nutrition facts that moms are looking for along with an incredible taste profile that ensures these will keep going out of the cupboard and back on the grocery list. These crisps are guilt-free snacking!”
Offering one-of-a kind flavors including delicious fruits and vegetables such as blueberries, beets, sweet potatoes or lightly spicy green chiles, the new line of crisps provide four grams of protein and three grams of fiber per serving. Putting traditional crackers and dipping chips made with white flour to shame, Angelic Bakehouse crisps are made with pure, premium ingredients. Like all Angelic Bakehouse products, the crisps are egg-free, nut-free, dairy-free, soy-free, sesame seed free, non-GMO, kosher, vegan and free of seven of the top eight allergens, excluding wheat. Additional flavor details include:
- Beet Savory Crisps with Pickled Sweet Onion– the perfect combination between sweet and savory, these beet crisps are a delectable companion for all kinds of cheese and hummus.
- Sweet Potato Savory Crisps with Harissa & Green Chile – with sweet potato as a base, the crisps offer a light kick of spice, making them the perfect addition to creamy soups, as a dipping chip or just snacking on their own!
- Savory Crisps with Fig & Tarragon Vinaigrette – fig and tarragon come together for a tasty bite, ideal for an added crunch to any fresh salad or a flexible topping of all kinds of cheeses.
- Blueberry Sweet Crisps with Zesty Lemon– blueberry and zesty lemon complement each other in these simple, yet enjoyable crisps that serve as the ultimate breakfast chip to pair with yogurt, cream cheese, smoothies and more. Also a healthier choice for anyone with a sweet tooth, including children.
“One look at these colorful crisps in red, purple and yellow tells you these are a whole different type of cracker,” said Marino. “Our new crisps are the perfect dual purpose chip that’s great for the charcuterie board as well as a stand-alone snack. There’s a wide range of flavors, sweet and savory, so there’s something for adults and kids.”
Available nationally this fall, the new line elevates any party appetizer, lunch box or simple snack. Angelic Bakehouse 7 Sprouted Whole Grains Crisps will be sold in the deli section of retailers, with a suggested retail price starting at $4.49.
Angelic Bakehouse foods are available at select natural and conventional grocers nationwide, including Whole Foods, Sprouts, Fresh Thyme, Hannaford, HEB, Walmart, Costco and more. To learn more about Angelic Bakehouse’s full portfolio of sprouted grain products or for recipe ideas, please visit www.angelicbakehouse.com.
About Angelic Bakehouse
We’ve found that with a steady dose of goodness – whether in food or in life – you simply feel better. We make sprouted whole grain baked goods that are every bit delicious as they are nutritious helping you elevate what you eat. That’s Goodness Inside. At Angelic Bakehouse every ingredient we select and decision we make is thoughtful and intentional. Our food stands out, not only because of its taste, but our commitment to using non-GMO ingredients and making products that are vegan, kosher and allergen friendly, free of seven of the top eight most common allergens. We’re bringing food back to its roots. And then sprouting something even better.
For additional information and recipe inspiration, please visit Angelic Bakehouse at www.angelicbakehouse.com,or follow Angelic Bakehouse on Instagram (@AngelicBakehouse) and Facebook (@AngelicBakehouse).