How/When to Use a Beverage Distributor to Distribute Your Beverage
Knowing when to use a beverage distributor versus self distribution is a challenge for most beverage startups. In these video, Arthur Flores of independent LA-based LA Distributing Company, discusses some of the points that beverage entrepreneurs need to consider and be prepared for when signing up with a distributor. Hearing it from the perspective of the distributor will help beverage entrepreneurs be prepared when making their pitch to a distributor.
- Run Time
- 10 minutes 38 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- I sell my product very locally and I’m looking to branch out, what do I do now?
- What services does a DSD distributor provide?
- Can you have more than one distributor?
- What should I have ready before approaching a distributor?
- How can I get my product into a DSD’s portfolio of brands?
- What factors do you consider when evaluating a new brand?
- What are the key characteristics that make for a successful brand and distributor relationship?
- Is packaging really important? What does the packaging say about my product or brand?
- What are the key characteristics that make a concept or idea more marketable?
- What are the distributor expectations of a new brand?