Retail 101: Retail Management Strategies
Beverage Entrepreneur and Entertainment Executive having worked with Blue Chip organizations such as THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, DISNEY, ADIDAS, and ANHEUSER BUSCH. Produced films with DISNEY and SONY, closely affiliated with FIFA & DANONE WATERS OF AMERICA
- Retail Management
- Run Time
- 13 minutes 48 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- How do I determine the correct channel strategy for my brand?
- Are certain markets or chains better than others for my product?
- What are some key differences in working with the overall grocery and convenience channel compared to just natural?
- What is the difference between chain stores and "up and down the street" stores?
- How important are chain authorizations for my brand?
- Do chain authorization come before a distribution agreement?
- How do I get in touch with a beverage buyer?
- How do I get in the right position to have my product compete in a specific category?
- How do I expand my retail presence from one single product to multiple offerings?
- How do I take my product to a mainstream audience?
- How will I know if my product is ready to expand into a new market?