Operations: Making The Right Hire
Seth Goldman, TeaEO of Honest Tea, discusses when to make the right hire and when it's necessary to let an employee go.
- Beverages , Craft Beer , Snacks
- Run Time
- 3 minutes 56 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- How important is company culture?
- What are the most important attributes of a potential new hire?
- Is it a good idea to hire within the food and beverage industry or is it best to look to outside markets for new and fresh ideas?
- How did you handle the hiring process early on for your company?
- What’s a common mistake that you see in the beverage industry when it comes to operations?
- When’s the right time for termination of an employee?