Growing Your Brand for Big Box Companies
- Run Time
- 9 minutes 58 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What are the distributor expectations of a new brand?
- In what ways can big-box stores fit into my retail strategy?
- How would niche products (say something highly function specific) benefit from a non-traditional route to market?
- How competitive is it to get your product on the shelf at different retail channels?
- Can brands transition from non-traditional to chain driven accounts without sacrificing their functional integrity?
- Are their challenges to sampling and demoing my product in a account like Costco?
- Should a supplier look to be nationally or regionally selective in its marketing choices?