Conference Footage: Beverage School: Live in Chicago 2013
Held on April 10, Beverage School Chicago presented a unique opportunity for launch-focused beverage entrepreneurs to get an early understanding of the most important issues in the business.
The event, which provided participants with the insights of veteran beverage entrepreneurs, executives, suppliers, and other experts, was a one-day intensive “Beverages 101.” The one-day event was presented by Flavorman.
All presentations can be downloaded here: Download.
- BevNET FBU Conference
- Run Time
- 4 hours 32 minutes
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- Introduction by John Craven, Founder, BevNET
- Eric Schnell Discusses Your "Year One"
- Question and Answer with Eric Schnell
- Kate Ratliff on How to Go from Idea to Formulation to Finished Product
- Question and Answer with Kate Ratliff
- Justin Prochnow explains the legal requirements for labeling and the basic regulatory framework overseeing the beverage category
- Bill Sipper discusses routes to market and distribution methodology
- Debbie Wildrick discusses channel strategies and outlines different retail styles
- Question and Answer with Debbie Wildrick
- Darrell Jursa covers online marketing tactics for beverage startups
- Question and Answer with Darrell Jursa
- Brad Barnhorn outlines basic funding options for beverage startups
- Neil Kimberley discusses company leadership structure and setting up advisory boards
- Panel: Winning in Chicago and the Midwest