Conference Footage: Beverage School: Live in Santa Monica 2012
BevNET Live: Special "Beverage School Live: Beverages 101" Session
Filmed Sunday, December 2, 2012
BevNET’s Beverage School Live offered early-stage entrepreneurs the chance to get an overview of the beverage business from product formulation through retailing, all in a special session held the day before BevNET Live Winter 2012 commenced.
The special add-on Beverage School Live was open to attendees of BevNET Live who were new (or relatively new) to the beverage industry. It offered those attendees the chance to engage some of Beverage School’s instructors on a face-to-face basis and also provided exclusive content.
This sold out event took take place on Sunday, Dec. 2 at the Loews Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, Calif. The full BevNET Live event took place on Dec. 3 and 4. Be on the look out for future Beverage School Live sessions across the country.
- BevNET FBU Conference
- Run Time
- 3 hours 16 minutes
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- Introduction by John Craven, Founder, BevNET
- Eric Schnell discusses the life of the entrepreneur and the process of product formulation
- Question and Answer with Eric Schnell
- Justin Prochnow discusses legal requirements for labeling and the basic regulatory framework overseeing the beverage category.
- Question and Answer with Justin Prochnow
- Bill Sipper discusses routes to market and distribution methodology
- Question and Answer with Bill Sipper
- Debbie Wildrick discusses channel strategies and outline different retail styles
- Question and Answer with Debbie Wildrick
- Brad Barnhorn outlines basic funding options for beverage startups.
- Bob Burke discusses company leadership and advisory board structure