Brand Development: Science of Market Segmentation
In depth discussion on market segmentation from Greg Fleishman, Co-Founder, Purely Righteous Brands LLC.
- Brand Development
- Beverages , Craft Beer , Snacks
- Run Time
- 15 minutes 58 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What is Market Segmentation?
- How can I use market segmentation to my advantage when launching my product?
- What are some avenues to reach my targeted market segment? Does it change based on what my market segment is?
- What should I do if an unexpected or unplanned market segment adopts my product?
- How effective is connecting with potential consumers? Are different methods more effective than others?
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve seen a brand commit when attempting to come to market?
- How does a small company differ from a large company when it comes to the food and beverage industry?
- What are some advantages to working at a small company vs. a large company?
- What type of marketing budget should I allocate for a small startup company?
- What’s a bottoms up/zero based method to building a marketing budget?