Advertising and Marketing
Jeff Hilton of IMG Branding gives his insight on when you should move forward with advertising and marketing when it comes to product development.
- Product Development
- Run Time
- 10 minutes 20 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- How should I appropriately market the benefits of my functional ingredients?
- How do I substantiate my marketing claims and what are the requirements?
- Can I use words like “the best” or “the leading”?
- What impact do my marketing and advertising claims have on my product’s compliance?
- What’s the importance of public relations to promote my product?
- When should press releases be created and distributed?
- How does public relations and marketing work together?
- What’s the reasonable expectations for my public relation efforts?
- Should my public relation focus be more on trade or consumer media?
- How do I know what’s the right demographic for my beverage?
- What are the spending habits of baby boomers?
- What are the spending habits of the millennial market?
- What are some options when marketing towards children?
- Can I market a functional beverage to children?