Small Business Legal Concerns: Permits, Licenses, and Taxes
In this interview Adam Dash, who is the principal attorney and founder of the law firm of Adam Dash & Associates, talks to entrepreneurs about the the permits, licenses, and regulations they will need to deal with as they start their business.
- Legal & Regulatory
- Beverages , Snacks
- Run Time
- 17 minutes 59 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What kinds of documents need to be filed at the local, state, and federal level prior to starting my business?
- How do I file the name for my business?
- Do I need a lawyer when registering my business for federal and state tax identification numbers?
- Are small business lawyers familiar with tax rules and regulations or should an entrepreneur seek a separate tax attorney?
- What are some tax regulations/benefits I should be aware of as a small business?
- What types of insurance are recommended for a small packaged food or beverage business?