Legal & Regulatory: Counterparty risk
- Legal & Regulatory
- Run Time
- 6 minutes 8 seconds
- Last Updated
- The following information is not intended to convey legal advice about a specific legal problem, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. This information is provided with the understanding that if specific legal advice is required, the services of the presenter can be sought by contacting him.
Table of Contents
- What concerns should I have working with a contract manufacturer or distributor?
- Can my contract manufacturer or contract distributor order a recall without my approval?
- I eventually want to export my product to other countries, what type of legal risks should I be concerned with in exporting my product?
- Are there any concerns when exporting a product to Canada?
- If I am importing my product, what sort of risks do I need to be concerned with?
- What legal and business risks are associated with contract manufacturing and contract distributing?