Kitchen Incubation: Becoming a Member
FBU interviewed with Rosalind Freeman, who heads community development and operations at CropCircle Kitchen, a multi-facility kitchen incubator located right outside of Boston. In this interview, Freeman discusses how to become a member at a kitchen incubator and what qualities the kitchen incubators look for in their members.
- Run Time
- 4 minutes 43 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What are the criteria you consider when choosing which startups can become members in the kitchen incubator?
- What do potential members need to prepare prior to meeting with a representative from the kitchen incubator?
- What should an entrepreneur ask himself or herself prior to determining if working at a kitchen incubator space is a good fit?
- Do you accept applicants year round?
- How long does the review process take for a typical application?
- Can you walk me through the application process? (generally – will get to more of the technical stuff later)