Forming a Business Entity
In this interview Adam Dash, who is the principal attorney and founder of the law firm of Adam Dash & Associates, talks to entrepreneurs about the legal side to the formation of a business entity.
- Run Time
- 9 minutes 19 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What are the types of business structures an entrepreneur can choose from?
- What types of business structures are most beneficial to early stage entrepreneurs?
- What types of licensing and permits are required for the various business entities on the local, state, and federal level?
- Where can I learn more about local, state, and federal laws which pertain to my business?
- What would the fines be if I didn’t have permits? What are the repercussions in the future? Is there a grace period?