The following segment with Bill Foley of Tampa Bay Co-packers cover's production, booking line time and how long it can take for your product to be produced.
Table of Contents
- What are run minimums?
- Are there any workarounds to run minimums?
- How long can production take?
- Typically, how often do product runs occur?
- Will co-packers agree to exclusivity when producing my beverage?
- How long in advance do I have to book line time?
- How should I factor in overages or losses during production?
- What determines my product’s shelf life?
- Can a co-packer halt production based on my product or label?