Co-Packing 101: Introduction
Bill Foley of Tampa Bay CoPack discusses the basics when it comes to working with a co-packer.
- Run Time
- 5 minutes 51 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What services can a co-packer provide?
- What information should I have ready to when contacting a co-packer?
- What are the top 3 things I should consider when looking at a prospective co-packer?
- How can I determine if a co-packer has quality equipment?
- Does a co-packer supply all of my raw materials?
- Are there any specific certifications a prospective co-packer should have?
- After manufacturing has been completed, where does my product go?
- Do co-packers warehouse my raw materials as well as my finished goods?
- How do I ship my finished product to my customers?
- Is it possible to use several co-packers?