We’re excited to announce the official agenda for NOSH Live Winter 2019 which takes place next month at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. Hundreds of natural food professionals are already registered for the industry event which is now only 20 days away.
On December 4th and 5th food company leaders will take two days to come together to examine food industry-specific strategic challenges, with an agenda curated around questions of scaling, marketing, investing and sales. We’ll also view the business more broadly reflecting on the year’s recent activity, and taking a look at the trends and innovation that lies ahead. Leading the discussions and providing these key takeaways are the leaders at the heart of the natural foods community.
Highlighted presentations include:
- Whole Foods Market’s VP of Grocery, Dan Epley, will lay out the retailer’s approach to supporting emerging food brands and helping them grow.
- Serial entrepreneur and RightRice founder and CEO, Keith Belling, will share lessons from his time building successful brands, focusing on how brands can scale quickly and connect with shoppers.
- Brazi Bites’ co-founder and CMO, Junea Rocha, will share her thoughts on achieving growth during her company’s different developmental stages, from the bootstrap years to rapid expansion.
- Farmhouse Culture CEO Scott Lerner will share the times he’s helped his team fight through adversity and how he approaches these situations as a leader.
- Founders and executives from MindBodyGreen, Purely Elizabeth and Prelude Growth will explore how brands can understand the wellness consumer.
- Perfect Snacks co-founders Bill and Leigh Keith and ONE Brands’ President and CEO Peter Burns will dissect their recent deals and the path they took to make it happen, alongside Janica Lane, the managing director at investment banking company Piper Jaffray.
The full agenda features more than 20 industry veterans and emerging stars that will provide valuable takeaways for operators. It also includes plenty of time for networking during breaks and at the Official After Party powered by ForceBrands. During networking breaks attendees will also be featured in the Livestream Studio.
Additional opportunities for emerging brands include the Pitch Slam business pitch competition on day two, and Boot Camp educational session the day prior to the main conference on Tuesday, December 3. Hundreds of professionals from all corners of the industry have already registered. Join them at NOSH Live Winter 2019 on December 4th and 5th. The event is only 20 days away and time is running out to register.
Questions about the conference can be directed to our NOSH team. Sponsorship opportunities are available for companies looking for additional industry exposure. For those interested in speaking opportunities, please fill out the speaker application.
About NOSH Live
NOSH Live is a two-day business event for the natural food industry. The cutting-edge conference drives valuable industry connections and promotes the exchange of strategies and ideas. Specific to CPG food companies, the program explores growth strategy, sales, marketing, investment, and more through case-based presentations and panels by an all-star roster of speakers.