BAYONNE, N.J.– With today’s exploding fascination with international cuisines, American palates are increasingly eager to experience bolder, spicier flavors. That’s why more and more consumers are indulging in chai tea – a blend of aromatic herbs, spices and black tea that can be enjoyed, as Indian custom dictates, sweetened with milk or iced for a uniquely refreshing experience.
Wissotzky Tea Company is satisfying our mass demand for chai – and need for convenience – with its new Artisan Spiced Tea collection. Each blend artfully pairs hand-selected premium black tea leaves with market spices, herbs, and other natural ingredients. Each carefully crafted blend is packed in a delicate pyramid tea bag that allows for the perfect release of aroma and flavor.
Four intoxicating varieties are perfect to start off your day, for an afternoon pick me up or an after dinner treat. Simply brew and serve with milk and sweetener as desired or serve them over ice for a flavorful iced beverage.
- Salted Caramel Chai: a sweet and savory beverage redolent of warm cinnamon, ginger root, cloves, sea salt, and cardamom.
- Ginger and Turmeric: the earthy flavor of turmeric (known for its health benefits) blended with ginger root, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom.
- Spiced Nana Mint: robust, flat-leaf Mediterranean mint complemented by cinnamon, ginger root, cloves, cardamom, and pepper.
- Pumpkin Spiced Chai: a toasty balance of cinnamon and ginger with pumpkin pieces, cloves, cardamom, black pepper, and chili.
- Like all Wissotzky products, the Artisan Spiced Tea collection is kosher and non-GMO. It is available in packs of 6 per case (MSRP $4.99 per 16-serving box).
About Wissotzky Tea
Wissotzky, family owned and operated since 1849, travels the world’s tea gardens and exotic spice markets to deliver exceptional blends for tea lovers everywhere. Its products are distributed by KAYCO (kayco.com), the leading purveyor of kosher foods in the U.S. Wissotzky Tea is an international, family-owned tea company based in Israel with offices in London and the United States. It is the leading tea distributor in Israel. Founded in 1849 in Moscow, Russia, it became the largest tea firm in the Russian Empire.