SAN FRANCISCO – Kuju Coffee, the creator of the original Pocket PourOver, announced today a new line of Single Origin Pocket PourOvers, a single serving pour over coffee, filled with specialty Single Origin coffee beans sourced from three of the world’s most celebrated coffee regions. Inspired by the same joy of travel and adventure that fueled the original Pocket PourOver, this addition to the Pocket PourOver line makes Single Origin coffee more accessible than ever, bringing the distinct flavors of each coffee region into a simple pocket-sized, brew anywhere format.
“When we’re home, our coffee routine is one of our most cherished, protected morning rituals but when we’re away, we’re often forced to lower our standards,” said Whitney Standring-Trueblood, Marketing Director at Kuju Coffee. “Whether it’s in a hotel room, an airport or a campsite, we’ve all been there. We are on a mission to change that, so you never have to settle for ‘so-so’ coffee. We’re excited to launch our new line of Single Origin Pocket PourOvers as another bold step towards this goal.”
The latest additions to the Kuju Coffee family include:
- ETHIOPIAN SINGLE ORIGIN POCKET POUROVER: A tantalizing balance of bold flavors and delicate nuance, you’ll experience an awakening with flavors of morning citrus, honey and the Yirgacheffe’s signature blueberry notes.
- Region: Yirgacheffe, Alt: 6234 ft.
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA SINGLE ORIGIN POCKET POUROVER: Be transported to a far away island with this classic, delicate sweetness complemented with flavors of red oak and dark chocolate.
- Region: Eastern Highlands, Alt. 4757 ft.
- INDONESIAN SINGLE ORIGIN POCKET POUROVER: An exotic orchestration of umami and ripe fruit, this West Sumatra coffee gets depth from notes of aged berry, toasted cocoa and apricot.
- Region: West Sumatra, Alt: 4265 ft.
Premium Single Origin Pocket PourOvers join Kuju Coffee’s original line of light, medium, dark and decaffeinated Pocket PourOvers made from ethically sourced, speciality grade Thai coffee beans. Each Pocket PourOver is handcrafted in small batches from our headquarters in San Francisco for maximum flavor and quality.
To brew, simply remove Pocket PourOver from pouch and rip seal off along perforation. Using anchors to fit PourOver onto any mug, fill with water 4 times and you’ll have a freshly brewed cup of coffee.
About Kuju Coffee
Kuju Coffee is on a mission to make premium coffee experiences possible where they never were before. Pioneers of the original Pocket PourOver, a single-serve, ready-to-brew pour over coffee, Kuju Coffee began as a Kickstarter in the fall of 2015 and quickly grew to nationwide distribution. Today, Kuju Coffee is the leading single serve pour over brand in the US and Canada and the go-to solution for adventurers, travelers and hoteliers seeking a quality cup of coffee, no matter where they are. Our coffee is proudly specialty-grade and ethically sourced from a family farm in Thailand that employs over 80 former victims of sex-trafficking and committed member of 1% for the Planet member.