When you’re leading the charge in revolutionizing how consumers eat, it can be hard to find peers, mentors and leaders that identify with what you’re going through, let alone let you in on the secrets to their success. That’s why Project NOSH Brooklyn will bring together a stellar lineup of thought-provoking speakers and eager entrepreneurs to learn, network and grow together.
Whether you’re juggling with supply chains, struggling to position a disruptive brand to consumers, selling into retailers or raising funds, the speakers at Project NOSH Brooklyn will be here to guide you. Our speakers are here to provide the case studies that can improve the future of your brand and read the crystal ball for the industry as a whole. The day will bring a blend of actionable strategies that you can start implementing immediately as well as give you insight into what’s to come in the future of the industry.
Speakers come from CPG giants such as Hershey’s; the hottest, most innovative brands such as Rhythm Superfoods, EVOL, Sir Kensington’s and Siggi’s; from investors such as Powerplant Ventures and Verlinvest, retailers, distributors and more.
Special features include:
- A look at the evolving snack platform at the Hershey Company with Anthony Tyree, the VP of Global Snacks
- A conversation with Errol Schweizer, former Whole Foods Market Executive Global Grocery Coordinator, on changes in the ways brands can grow
- Shark Tank and Survivor as an Earned Media Lab, featuring presentations from Jordan Barrocas, Co-Founder, Three Jerks Jerky; and Neal Gottleib, Founding Twin, Three Twins Ice Cream, on ways to capitalize on any earned media
Project NOSH Brooklyn will also deploy entrepreneurs, investors, retailers, consultants, and key thought leaders for talks and presentations like:
- Thinking about key company touch points and when to innovate, invest and hire
- How stores and buyers are keeping abreast of trends and reacting to them
- When to take a brand national and how to still retain its unique brand identity
- What ingredient trends are bleeding edge and how brands have set up supply chains from scratch
We look forward to seeing you there.
About Project NOSH: Project NOSH covers the world of entrepreneurial packaged food companies and services that are expanding rapidly due to interest in Natural, Organic, Sustainable and Healthy (NOSH) products and businesses. The growth of these kinds of products has created an ecosystem of entrepreneurs, consumers, suppliers, employees, distributors, retailers, investors, regulators, and service providers: The goal of Project NOSH is to become the leading source of informed, comprehensive coverage and context in regard to this growing community of businesses and the larger trends affecting it, both internally and externally. Project NOSH is a publication of BevNET.com, Inc.
In addition to news coverage, Project NOSH features a subscription-only video education series that provides new and growing food companies the tools and knowledge they need to enter the market and succeed. Powered by a comprehensive set of interviews with experts and entrepreneurs, the education offerings are supplied by BevNET Boot Camp, which also conducts live events for the purpose of helping food and beverage companies develop with the best possible chance of success.