We’re excited to pull back the curtain on the finalists that will take the stage at the NOSH Live Winter 2019 Pitch Slam, presented by 301 Inc.
At NOSH Live successful investors, entrepreneurs and industry experts will share their stories and advice. The NOSH Live Pitch Slam puts emerging better-for-you food brands in the spotlight, allowing them to share their unique products and business plans. As the stars of NOSH Live next week, the chosen finalists will benefit from expert feedback from the judges and industry exposure amongst attendees and livestream viewers, which include retailers, investors, distributors and fellow brands. Of the six finalists, the one chosen winner will benefit from an awareness advertising package valued at $10,000 and an interview in the Livestream Studio.
Meet the competitors:
- Know Brainer Foods offers ketogenic creamers, powders, and marshmallows that cater to consumers following keto and low carb diets.
- Eat Nice Foods develops frozen plant-based comfort foods, beginning with raviolis, to offer consumers vegan alternatives to their favorite dishes.
- Sosi’s Healthy Pleasures crafts traditional Armenian yogurt dips in small batches using real ingredients and naturally occurring probiotic strains.
- ZUBI’S creates plant-based alternatives to traditional Mexican salsas and dips that are also free of the top 8 allergens.
- Vital Leaf crafts artisan CBD chocolates and herbal formulas for a dessert that is both decadent and functional.
- Pulp Pantry utilizes upcycled vegetables to create classic junk food favorites with better-for-you ingredients.
- Gail Becker, Founder & CEO, CAULIPOWER and Vegolutionary Foods
- Pete Speranza, Business Development Principal, 301 Inc.
- Katie Paul, VP, Category Management & Growth Solutions, KeHE Distributors
- David Lafferty, Sr Global Grocery Coordinator, Whole Foods Market
The Pitch Slam 7 competition is a focal point of the two-day program, which also includes main stage presentations, the two hour Sampling Experience + Expo, the Official After Party, and networking opportunities during breaks.
NOSH Live Winter 2019 takes place on December 4th and 5th at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel and features discussions led by industry founders, CEOs, and top executives from leading companies within the natural food industry.
Only 7 days remain until the two-day event kicks off and hundreds of food professionals are coming to learn, sample, network, and accelerate the growth of their businesses. Register today before it’s too late.
Questions about the conference can be directed to our NOSH team. Sponsorship opportunities are available for companies looking for additional industry exposure.
About NOSH Live
NOSH Live is a two-day business event for the natural food industry. The cutting-edge conference drives valuable industry connections and promotes the exchange of strategies and ideas. Specific to CPG food companies, the program explores growth strategy, sales, marketing, investment, and more through case-based presentations and panels by an all-star roster of speakers.