We’re releasing the first look at the official agenda for the NOSH Live Summer 2019 conference, taking place in just 30 days at the Metropolitan West in New York City.
The agenda is designed to provide the natural food ecosystem and its supporting partners insight into the industry’s future and takeaways to grow their own businesses. Industry visionaries will explore opportunities for growth and partnership, provide best practices and advice for scaling a natural food business, and share lessons learned to avoid common industry missteps. Program highlights include the following features:
- A look into the natural food industry’s evolution — and what it says about the future — provided by Walter Robb, the former co-CEO of Whole Foods
- Takeaways for brand founders looking to improve sales, optimize operations and scale, as well as advice on how to effectively lead your organization through change, provided by case studies of emerging and respected brands like Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream, Tofurky, CAULIPOWER, Bobo’s and Lily’s Sweets
- Insight into Walmart’s plans to incorporate more entrepreneurial, innovative brands into its retail footprint and assist their growth in a multichannel retail environment
- A breakdown of Nestle’s perspective on cultivating innovation from within — as well as through acquisition
- Ways brands can optimize e-commerce and evolve their marketing to better connect to their target consumers through personalized and contextualized purchasing experiences, led by Pinterest and the founder of Wild Ventures
- Advice on funding through investor profiles with growth equity firm Harbinger Ventures, Wild Ventures, the Stonewall Robb Fund and Nestle
The mainstage program combines with off-stage sampling, networking and educational opportunities for attendees. Staples of the two-day conference include the NOSH Live Pitch Slam competition, NOSH Live Boot Camp educational 101 session on Sunday, June 9th, and the Sampling Experience + Expo.
NOSH Live Summer 2019 will be held on June 10th and 11th at the Metropolitan West in New York City.
The conference is only 30 days away and tickets are going fast. Register today and reserve your seat.
About NOSH Live
NOSH hosts conferences twice a year to help develop and fuel the growth of entrepreneurial Natural, Organic, Sustainable and Healthy (NOSH) packaged food companies and service providers. NOSH events are two-day, cutting-edge industry conferences that drive valuable industry connections and promote the exchange of strategies and ideas. Specific to CPG food companies, the conference program explores growth strategy, sales, marketing, investment and more through case-based presentations and panels by an all-star roster of speakers.