We’re ready to reveal the finalist food brands and expert industry judges that will take to the stage next week for the NOSH Live Summer 2019 Pitch Slam, presented by 301 Inc.
The NOSH Live Pitch Slam is the business competition for up-and-coming packaged food brands to highlight their unique brands and products. This summer’s finalists will be the stars of the event, soaking up valuable feedback from the judges and industry exposure in front of the investors, retailers, distributors and brands in the audience. But it’s not just about 15 minutes of fame, these brands will competing to win an awareness advertising package valued at $10,000 and an interview in the Livestream Studio.
Without further ado, here are the competitors and the judges:
- Beckon aims to help consumers embrace dairy once again with its lactose-free premium dairy ice cream that features clean, back-to-basics ingredients.
- SMPL combines superfoods, adaptogenic herbs and functional ingredients like CBD and collagen in a line of organic grab-and-go wellness snacks.
- Cheddies Crackers creates a better-for-you cheese cracker that incorporates all-natural simple ingredients and a boost of added protein.
- Crafty Counter Wundernuggets offers families convenient, well-balanced and all-natural frozen meals with its gluten and grain free nuggets.
- Prayani creates Indian yogurt dips that tie together high-quality ingredients, clean nutrition and savory spices.
- Tracy Miedema, Presence Marketing’s VP of Innovation and Brand Development, is a respected industry advisor that will draw from her expertise from working with brands to optimize growth.
- John Haugen, the Founder and Managing Director of General Mill’s venture arm 301 INC, will pull from his experience evaluating breakout food brands.
- Megan Bent, Harbinger Ventures Founder and Managing Partner, brings her expertise as an investor and entrepreneur rooted in the world of consumer packaged goods.
- Jeff Grogg, the Managing Director of JPG Resources, helps build businesses within the food industry utilizing his experience from big CPG companies and emerging startups.
The full agenda for NOSH Live Summer 2019, held on June 10th and 11th at the Metropolitan West in New York CIty, features main stage presentations from two dozen industry founders, CEOs, and top executives from leading companies within the natural food industry.
Only 6 days remain until the two-day conference kicks off and . hundreds of food professionals come together for learning, networking and discussion. Register today before it’s too late.
About NOSH Live
NOSH hosts conferences twice a year to help develop and fuel the growth of entrepreneurial Natural, Organic, Sustainable and Healthy (NOSH) packaged food companies and service providers.NOSH events are two-day, cutting-edge industry conferences that drive valuable industry connections and promote the exchange of strategies and ideas. Specific to growing CPG food companies, the conference program explores growth strategy, sales, marketing, investment, and more through case-based presentations and panels by an all-star roster of speakers.