In five days, five emerging packaged food brands will take over the NOSH Live spotlight in our biannual NOSH Live Pitch Slam contest, presented by 301 INC., General Mills’ emerging brand elevator. Up-and-coming startup food brands will serve their best pitch on the NOSH Live main stage, vying for attention, recognition, and a valuable Grand Prize.
The Pitch Slam competition will take place from 1:30 PM ET to 2:10 PM ET on Tuesday, June 5th, with the judges wrapping up the conference with the winner announcement at 2:55 PM EST on the same day. For those of you who can’t make it to the conference, a free live stream will be made available of the excitement!
Now, time to meet the players.
Pitch Slam Volume 4 Finalists:
- Grateful Sons, an ice cream company committed to inspiring the world’s most grateful generation, one spoonful at a time.
- Bohana Snacks, a plant-based, vegan, popped Water Lily Seed snack that is also an Ayurvedic superfood.
- Watermelon Road, a plant-based “jerky” line that embraces wholesome food, fresh flavors in its quest to provide better snack options.
- SimplyFUEL, probiotic protein balls that helped fuel the 2015 baseball World Champions.
- Sarah’s Snacks, an array of snacks that embrace bold, international flavors and clean ingredients.
After each pitch the contestants will be grilled by our panel of esteemed judges on an array of topics that are essential for food entrepreneurs of all stripes: market opportunity, packaging, investment opportunity and the art of the pitch itself.
As a group, the judges are entrepreneurs, investors, distributors representing the backbone of the food industry, bringing years of experience and innovation to the stage.
Pitch Slam Volume 5 Judges:
- Jon Sebastiani, Founder, Sonoma Brands
- Tracy Miedema, VP of Innovation & Brand Development, Presence Marketing
- Pete Speranza, Business Development Principal, 301 Inc.
- Natasha Case, CEO & Co-Founder, Coolhaus
Presenting on the NOSH Live stage, the finalists will not only be pitching to the judges, but also the investors, retailers, brand founders, and more attending the conference or watching the livestream.
The winner of Pitch Slam Volume 4 will be awarded an awareness advertising package valued at $10,000, and join previous winners, including Tribali, The Bronx Hot Sauce, and YUMAMI.
Come meet the players and watch the pitches live. If you haven’t yet registered for NOSH Live, you’re running out of time. Register today!
About NOSH Live
Project NOSH hosts conferences twice a year to help develop and fuel the growth of entrepreneurial Natural, Organic, Sustainable and Healthy (NOSH) packaged food companies and service providers. Project NOSH events are two-day, cutting-edge industry conferences that drive valuable industry connections and promote the exchange of strategies and ideas. Specific to growing CPG food companies, the conference program explores growth strategy, sales, marketing, investment, and more through case-based presentations and panels by an all star roster of speakers. The next conference takes place on June 4th and 5th at the Metropolitan West in Manhattan, New York.