New and emerging food entrepreneurs will enjoy an exceptional chance to avoid early mistakes and accelerate growth during the NOSH Live Boot Camp, an extra session only for NOSH Live attendees taking place on Sunday, June 3 in New York.
Boot Camp features experts drawn from the CPG world, from successful entrepreneurs discussing how they overcame the challenges of their earliest growth stages to highly accomplished figures from specific disciplines like E-commerce, distribution, and finance.
The half-day Boot Camp program is designed to ramp up knowledge for entrepreneurs as they prepare to move forward in the business and also as they prepare to take in the strategic discussions that will follow during NOSH Live. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and network at a set of expert-led round table discussions in the hour following Boot Camp, and will establish connections that will carry them through the next two days of programming, as well as throughout their foray into the food business.
Boot Camp begins at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 3 in the Green Room 42 at the Yotel, 570 10th Avenue, N.Y. It’s open to all brands attending NOSH Live, which will be held the following two days, June 4 & 5.
Here’s the schedule for the NOSH Boot Camp:
- 12:00 – 12:30 Registration
- 12:30 – 12:35 Introduction, Jeff Klineman, Editor in Chief, BevNET; Carol Ortenberg, Editor, Project NOSH
- 12:35 – 1:00 The Day-to-Day of Food Entrepreneurship, Shane Emmett, CEO, and Dan Gluck, co-founder, Health Warrior
- 1:00 – 1:25 Go To Market Like a Pro: Mike Movitz, Founder, the Movitz Group
- 1:25 – 1:50 Co-Packing Insights: Contracts for Your Contract Manufacturer: Jeremy Halpern, Partner, Nutter, McClennen & Fish LLP
- 1:50 – 2:20 BREAK
- 2:20 – 2:45 Jeff Sampson, Founder & CEO, Upside Commerce Competing with the Big Brands: Founders’ Stories
- 2:45 – 3:10 Understanding Brokers and Distributors, John Maggiore, Founder, Maggiore Sales & Marketing
- 3:10 – 3:35 Investors and Early Stage Brands Bob Craig, Founder & CEO, Centerman Capital
- 3:35 – 4:00 Intro to E-Commerce for Food Brands, Betsy McGinn, McGinn E-Comm Consulting
- 4:00 – 5:00 Networking and Expert Tables
Remember: If you’re registered for NOSH Live, you’re welcome to come, although with limited space, preference will be given to early-stage beverage companies. Prior registration is required, so please reserve your seat.
If you want to attend NOSH Boot Camp, you must register for the NOSH Live conference on June 4 & 5 in New York, N.Y. The conference is only 14 days away and limited tickets are still available.
About NOSH Live
Project NOSH hosts conferences twice a year to help develop and fuel the growth of entrepreneurial Natural, Organic, Sustainable and Healthy (NOSH) packaged food companies and service providers. Project NOSH events are two-day, cutting-edge industry conferences that drive valuable industry connections and promote the exchange of strategies and ideas. Specific to growing CPG food companies, the conference program explores growth strategy, sales, marketing, investment, and more through case-based presentations and panels by an all star roster of speakers. The next conference takes place on June 4th and 5th at the Metropolitan West in Manhattan, New York.