NOSH LA 2016
The NOSH LA 2016 Pitch Slam, presented by ADM, is an opportunity to pitch your natural, sustainable or better-for-you packaged food brand to the NOSH audience (food companies, investors, consultants, brokers, suppliers, etc), livestream audience, and our judging panel (to be announced at a later date).
Director of Retail Brand Partnerships
Alliance Consumer Growth (ACG)
Founder, Revelry Brands & Bear Naked
Technical Director, ADM
The Pitch Slam will take place during the NOSH LA conference on Wednesday, November 2, time TBD. The 5 chosen Finalists will present their business plans on-stage to the conference audience, livestream viewers, and judging panel, which features key industry veterans, investors, and retail and distribution gatekeepers (to be announced in the coming weeks). Each presentation will be 4 minutes long, followed by direct Q&A with the judges, who will select a winner announced at the end of the conference.
Over 40 online applications are expected to be submitted; only 5 will then be offered the opportunity to present live on stage in the finals. NOSH staff members will select Finalists based on the strength of their applications. Finalists will not be selected on a first-come, first-served basis. Decisions by the selection committee are final. The application is now closed.
Companies must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Brand revenue of $2 million or less.
- Company funding of $1 million or less.
- Company must be in good legal and financial standing (e.g. not in bankruptcy protection).
- Company must be based in the US or Canada with the US as it's primary target market.
- Brand must be a natural, sustainable or better-for-you product, crafted with consideration of it's ingredients and their impact.
- Brand must be a consumer packaged good currently available for consumer purchase.
- Brand must be aimed at consumer market, not restaurant or foodservice.
- Presenting Finalist(s) must be registered to attend NOSH LA 2016
Questions about the Pitch Slam?
This form is from an event that has already taken place and is no longer accepting submissions.