We sell the first beer. Your beer sells the rest.
Are you looking for a bold and creative tap handle design that will help your product catch the eye of any discerning beer enthusiast? Are you looking for that tap handle to be produced as quickly as possible and at a competitive price? Look no further, as a leader in the tap handle market with over 30 years of experience, Hankscraft AJS has a wealth of knowledge and expertise that's incomparable. We are the largest US manufacturer of tap handles and offer the fastest lead times in the industry. In addition, we are hands-on during every stage of the design and manufacturing process and we ensure that we stay ahead of the curve by using the latest technologies. Rest assured that no matter what you need, you can rely on us to provide the absolute best.
If you want to stand out at the tap, choose Hankscraft AJS.
Any professional brewer or bartender will tell you that a clean, attractive, custom tap handle is an important part of beer presentation—it invokes consumer attention, increases anticipation and enhances enjoyment of ordering a tap beer. At Hankscraft AJS we design and manufacture beer tap handles, sign, beer racks, flight trays and other POP items. Also contact us for tap handles if you serve wine, spirits, cider, soft drinks, or other beverages on tap.
- Our full-service domestic wood shop can create unique shapes with a fast turn-around. From Wood to Acrylic to Komatex, we can cut any shape you need from any material quickly and cheaply.
- Achieve a rustic and dimensional look by engraving detailed designs to any substrate. Our direct-to-handle pad printing process allows for seamless, highly durable graphic applications.
- With the ability to create any complex model through our urethane molding process, the only limit is your imagination.?
- Using high quality automotive-grade paints, your product will be color-matched and finished for years of durable use.
- Our in-house decal printing allows us to proof and quality control your brand artwork every step of the way, from printing to application.
- Your product will be carefully packaged and shipped to your location, or drop-shipped to any number of locations of your choosing.
- Let our Design Department craft a product that fits your brand and speaks to your customer. Our experienced Prototype Engineers find the best and most cost-effective way to produce your design. Once all aspects of your product are proofed and signed off by you, our facility will get to work fulfilling your order.