Outside Sales Representative - Craft Beverage
POSITION TITLE: Outside Sales Representative – Craft Beverage
DEPARTMENT: Contract Packaging
REPORTS TO: VP Craft Beverage
LSA STATUS: Salary + Commission
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Fulltime
Position Summary: The Outside Sales Rep will develop new business and accounts by way of direct selling, site visits and strategic marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- New account development by way of cold call calling, email campaigns, customer site visits, trade shows and events
- Pre-schedule and plan road trips to optimize time and expense efficiencies
- Build trusting relationships with clients by providing exceptional service and support in a timely fashion.
- Utilize the CRM to maintain and organize sales opportunities and chart critical datapoints regarding customer trends and forecasts as well as general market behavior
- Ensure customers are onboarded according to the necessary protocols
- When applicable, develop and present custom quotations and/or contracts approved by management
- Manage and resolve customer complaints/issues with the utmost professionalism
- Market enterprise value of Tripack Equipment to prospective buyers and communicate this to the equipment sales team
- Complete monthly sales and expense reports
- Participation in monthly meetings; held on the 1st Tuesday of each month.
- Travel – as needed to maintain customer relationships and seek new business to meet company goals.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Associates degree in Business or related fields
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Proficient with Quickbooks, Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes or interruptions
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will posses the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.