Field Sales Manager
Job Location – Denver, CO or Colorado Springs, CO
Position – Field Sales Manager
The Field Sales Manager is responsible for selling our Reed’s Alcoholic RTD & Reed’s/Virgil’s NA products to new prospects and maintaining sales within the assigned territory. The FSM will be required to present products to new accounts a minimum of 160 times per month. The FSM will have a broad knowledge of the company's range of alcoholic and non-alc products and where they reside in every account.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to manage assigned territory and specific distributor accounts
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory for both on and off premise accounts
- Pursue new opportunities for distribution and impact local market to upsell, secure multiple SKU distribution, cooler visibility and displays
- Be the “Face of Reed’s” in Colorado for retailers and distributors
- Attend selected on-off premise promotional events
- Direct accounts in proper and effective merchandising and consumer awareness
- Guide proper shelf management positions and merchandising
- Participate in special events, on-off premise sampling events, golf tournaments, festivals, etc..
- Entry Level with 1-3 years of beverage sales experience
- Not a 9-5 job, this is a lifestyle position building the Reed’s and Virgil’s brands
- Need a high energy, positive individual with an entrepreneurial drive
- Beverage sales experience including prospecting for new leads/opportunities and face-to-face selling
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail and good time management
- Considered a "CLOSER" and can provide evidence to support direct sales achievements
- Working knowledge of SalesForce, TEAMS and Slack a plus
- Expected to spend 95% of the time in the trade, with 5% office time.
- Ensure compliance of all Colorado alcoholic beverage regulations
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $50,000 and top end at $70,000. The determination of what an employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of beverage sales service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with the bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and PTO.