Area Field Manager
The Good Crisp Company
The Good Crisp Company
JOB TITLE: Field Sales Manager
SUPERVISOR: Sales Director
The Good Crisp Company is a very fast growing start up in the Natural Products Industry. We offer Great Tasting, Better For You, Guilt Free Snacks and are on a mission to provide "All Taste No Guilt" Canister Snacks to consumers seeking a BFY offering to mainstream alternatives.
Our products are Certified Gluten Free, Project Verified NON-GMO, Free from Allergens and Artificial Ingredients.
We are a Boulder based brand in Year 5 of our North American market development and our products are successfully sold in over 14,000 grocery stores across the US.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
We are building out the foundation of The Good Crisp Company team! We are seeking a dedicated affable Field Sales Manager to grow Good Crisp’s presence and performance in the Boston/New England territory. In this position, you will be responsible for owning the sales growth across assigned conventional and natural retailers. You will also help grow brand awareness through in store activation including gaining secondary locations, selling in/building displays, and organizing/executing tasting events.
Your duties will include working at store level to apply merchandising standards, adherence to our promotional schedule, and building relationships with distributor and retail partners. The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter, an excellent communicator, and creative problem solver who works well in a fast pace start up environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Develop and grow store level relationships with retail and distributor partners
- Utilize store level data points to increase TGCC position on shelf and around the store
- Develop and execute daily store routes to optimize effective account visits across the given territory
- Ensure best set merchandising standards at every store you visit
- Execute all distributor, chain, and store level promotions
- Secure secondary display space to increase TGCC visibility in each store
- Complete daily account reports for each store and weekly/monthly recaps of activation activities
- Close out of stocks and increase flavor mix and number of facings when appropriate
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in an area sales/field sales role or store team lead position
- Experience in the natural and organic startup CPG space dealing with distributors such as UNFI and KeHE
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- Extremely knowledgeable in store level merchandising and selling
- Outstanding integrity, solid moral judgment, and the ability to make important decisions
- Expert problem solver, analytical thinker, and decision-maker
- Self-Starter who has a demonstrated track record and ability to drive their own performance
- Roll up your sleeves work ethic
- Ability to lift/move 30lbs
- Must have own vehicle