Regional Manager, Food Service Sales
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Regional Sales Manager, Food Service opening.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The Regional Sales Manager, Food Service will manage sales efforts in the foodservice channel on the West Coast US. This channel includes college and universities, healthcare, hotels, traditional food service, major B&I accounts, vending and micro-markets; other channels may be assigned.
Must have experience selling to Compass Group, Aramark, Sodexo as well as experience getting products in-stock at Sysco.
The position will require extensive travel for sales meetings, meetings with distributors, trade shows, and daily sales activities within the region and beyond.
- Establish distribution through new customer acquisition as well as expanding existing customer base
- Achieve assigned quarterly and annual revenue growth as budgeted
- Work with leadership to create and implement marketing programs to direct and distributor accounts
- Timely forecasting of volume requirements with supply chain
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through customer focused relationship selling
- Activate local and national initiatives and promotions to build brand awareness and drive sales
- Complete profit models, analyze and submit for approval
- Grow relationships with customers through regular meetings, day to day calls/communication,
- Day to day management of distributors
- May also oversee and manage local brokers within the region
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Collaborate with and support sales team with customer opportunities, sample requests, etc.
- Prepare presentations in support of customers and channel opportunities
- Execute assigned trade shows and consumer events
- Excellent communication skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Ability to build strong business relationships to achieve sustainable partnerships and collaborate internally and externally
- Ability to develop and present promotional plans
- Strong financial acumen
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field
- 7-10 years Food Service Experience
- Experience selling to or working directly for a main line foodservice distributor
- Experience in broker management
- Experience in establishing programs with GPO’s
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Celsius Holdings, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment.