Genki Forest, Asia's fastest growing beverage brand is looking for a US operations, shipping and logistics manager. The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing our 3PL partner and performance including management function of inbound freight, distribution, warehousing, inventory, order fulfillment, and outbound freight to customers.They are responsible for ensuring full transparency between our inventory, finished goods supply chain and fulfillment warehouses. Being the main point of contact between our fulfillment centers and our internal team is critical, they must be able to understand, enforce and articulate all SLAs to ensure our product is being handled properly and efficiently. Along with having an analytical and problem solving mindset, creating strong working partnerships at every touchpoint from factory to point of sale, will contribute towards the success of our expanding brand.
What You’ll Do
- Oversees 3PL partner and performance including management function of inbound freight, distribution, warehousing, inventory management, order fulfillment, and outbound freight to customers
- Provide vision and leadership for operations and logistics in growing organization
- Create strategic direction for effective and efficient workflows for inventory and staffing
- Develop SOPs for all processes and procedures.
- Assist with strategic plan for production, procurement, and operational standards. Identifies opportunities to improve efficiencies and promote cost awareness in all areas of responsibility including frequent communication with production, purchasing, and program management
- Creation of and accountability to performance metrics.
- Manages freight carrier contracts, shipping routes and delivery, relationships, and general transportation administrative duties or manages freight logistics and carrier management partner
- Collaborate with Sales, Inventory Management/Production, Customer Service, suppliers, and logistics vendors to meet the requirements of internal/external customers
- Manages customer service and order fulfillment communications and processes
- Minimum five years of supervisory experience in operations, logistics, distribution and/or warehouse environment
- Demonstrated ability to forecast and respond to demand
- Experience in e-commerce setting highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, analytics, or supply chain
- Exceptional account management skills, ability to partner/collaborate with third party vendors
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of ERP systems