Relief Sales Representative
Bob Hall LLC
- Maintain an aggressive selling posture to safeguard and improve the sales and distribution of our total package line within Bob Hall territory.
- Sells position improvements and increased facings for our total package line.
- Sells displays on a regular basis of all company products when applicable.
- Participates in and helps plan merchandising days as assigned.
- Actively solicits competitive draught accounts in an effort to place our brands.
- Maintains the goodwill of all customers.
- Keeps all route information current, i.e., route books, computer, etc., neatly and accurately as needed.
- Uses POS software to track retail placement of display enhancers, permanent POS and racks.
- Responsible for inventory and organization of company POS room
- Keeps regional management informed weekly as to conditions and competitive activity in his/her assigned area.
- Make recommendations to the regional sales manager to combat competitive activity and improve quality of sales, merchandising, and programs or promotions.
- Maintains safe working and driving habits.
- Always keeps inside and outside of company vehicles in neat and clean condition.
- Maintains neat personal appearance and follows company dress code.
- Check code dates on all brand and all packages he/she sells to ensure quality control. Notify appropriate company personnel of any out of date beer which must be picked up.
- Perform all other duties requested by management.
- Sales Representative, as well as other employees, will comply with all Company policies, rules, and regulations, which are subject to change as times and conditions warrant.
- Must be a results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Understanding of basic financial metrics such as gross profit and days' supply.
- Ability to work independently or with a team and motivate others.
- Must pay attention to detail, strong analytical skills and deadline driven.
- This job standard is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee assigned to this position will be expected to perform other reasonably related business duties as requested by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.