Area Sales Manager - Atlanta (2 Roles: North & East Metro)
Area Sales Manager – Atlanta
Please note we are hiring two people for the Atlanta area where one person will manage the North metro and an additional person will manage the East metro areas.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving sales and distribution goals across key retailers in either the NORTH or EAST METRO ATLANTA and surrounding areas. This role is heavily focused on being in the trade five days a week and owning the relationship at store level. You will also be the primary support for our DSD distributor’s sales team in the market. MUST have experience representing a supplier in a beer wholesaler system and an in-depth knowledge of how they function at the local sales rep level.
What you will do:
- Own your role while working closely with Regional Manager to identify opportunities and develop action plans in order to dominate the Caffeinated Sparkling Water category
- Visit assigned grocery stores on a regular cadence, indexing your time based on store volume while absolutely owning 20 stores as top-tier MVPs
- Use your strong ability to build and nurture relationships with key Grocery Retailers and Distributor Partners to grow the PHOCUS brand in your territory
- Execute retail chain programs to ensure POG compliance and merchandising elements are adhered to
- Promote PHOCUS to decision makers at each store and seek prime real estate for secondary space on floors and in coolers
- Place POS and improve PHOCUS’ presence on EVERY store visit
- Effectively communicate with Distributor Partners about urgent action items in the market and keep them updated of upcoming promo activity in a timely manner
- Regularly attend GSMs to educate our Distributor Partners about PHOCUS and be the Caffeinated Sparkling Water expert
- Constantly influence our Distributor Partners in order to keep PHOCUS top of mind
- Conduct regular ride-withs to support our Distributor Partner reps, build rapport and be their go-to person for EVERYTHING
- Represent PHOCUS by attending events/trade shows when necessary
This role will focus heavily on filling the gap between our retailers and our Distributor Partners. Your ability to effectively communicate is essential for your daily efforts to become a success. We need a strong retail/distributor person that can manage these day-to-day interactions to ensure this bridge is solid!
Salary range is $55-$65k