Social Media Manager
Do you want your career to make a real difference in the world? At Abbot's Butcher, our plant-based meats are truly "from nature - for nature". We believe in continued innovation and operating every day at the leading edge of the plant-based world. And we’re on a mission to remake how the world eats – in a way that honors animals, the planet and our bodies.
At Abbot's Butcher, we're "all in," humble, and empathetic. We live to work, because our work has purpose! We don't take ourselves too seriously, and we honor failing fast and constant iteration. We’re a small, but rapidly growing company. The team thrives in a fast-paced environment, we believe in hard work, and constant improvement. There is heart in everything we do, including how we work with each other – because we are working to create something better, together!
If our culture inspires you, please read on and apply. We can't wait to meet you!
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who is a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator with a proven track record of managing social media campaigns and growing social channels. This role is at the intersection of creative marketing, technology, and content creation. Our ideal candidate highly creative, extremely social-media savvy, motivated, and has a deep understanding of social voice, tone and style.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, implement and manage the content and creative vision that defines brand voice, storytelling, aesthetic and how we engage the consumer on all social channels
- Develop, execute and report on the monthly content calendar (which we will need to create)
- Have a keen eye for platform and industry trends and the cultural zeitgeist – staying up to date on all emerging social media technologies and trends
- Proactively seek out brand partnerships, collaborations and influencer partnerships to increase exposure on social platforms
- Conceptualize and lead the creation of compelling content either yourself or through thoughtful briefs to our content creation partners, ensuring all content is informative, appealing and on brand
- Channel our voice by writing eye-catching copy for all social media content, understanding the mindset of our customers and using each unique platform to tailor messages accordingly
- Turn our social media platforms into traffic-driving channels: creating content that generates interest in, and an understanding of our products which should drive unqualified traffic to our first-party website
- Proactively engage with our social media community by liking, commenting, and interacting with our fans and potential customers, including elite athletes, VIP/celebs, and the full range of micro- to major influencers
- Define most important social media KPIs, measuring the success of every social media campaign and utilizing results to improve
- An excellent knowledge of TikTok, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive understanding of social media analytics and how they affect sales and branding
- Experience producing creative assets for social media content on your own. Big plus if you have Photoshop, design and video editing skills.
- Experience coordinating with photographers, freelancers, designers and creative teams to execute social media content
- Expert editorial writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills