LI / NYC Account Manager
Sail Away Coffee
Born & brewed on Long Island- Sail Away set out in 2015 to become the face of cold brew coffee in the New York Market and beyond. We are a young and ambitious company with new innovations on the horizon and a world of opportunity in front of us.
We’re looking for a results-driven account manager to manage and nurture existing accounts, strengthen relationships, and build brand awareness.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Harness relationships with store owners, managers, and buyers
- Collect orders from accounts
- Merchandise shelves. Make sure we have prime location and visibility as well as all flavors present.
- Maintaining both the appearance and mechanics of on tap locations
- Set up new on tap locations
- Monitor account performance
- Set weekly demo schedules for accounts that need TLC
- Create invoices and routing for deliveries
- Maintain clear lines of communication with sales team
- Available for weekend events
TRAITS WE VALUE:
- Self Manageable
- Consistency in work ethic
- Sociable & upbeat
- "Do whatever it takes" attitude
- Strong representative of the Sail Away culture both in both the office and in the field.
- Experience in CPG / Beverage Industry a major plus