Northeast Field Sales Manager
Middlebury, VT based Aqua ViTea was founded on the principal of building a world where healthy options are available wherever beverages are sold. Our intent is to challenge big beverage brands for consumer choice through both our non-alcoholic and hard kombucha product lines. We believe in building a Be Nice culture in the world: to yourself and others!About the Role
This opportunity is for a passionate candidate to become part of the team looking to disrupt an established kombucha category and accelerate the emerging hard kombucha trends! This role works closely with the Director of Sales to build a collaborative action plan to win in the Northeast. With four days a week in the field, you will have full ownership over your success, but you’re not alone in your success! In addition to the Aqua ViTea team and resources, you will have a best-in-class distribution network to leverage and help develop.
This is mainly a Monday-Friday role, but may require some nights and weekend work.
This role could develop into a future Region Sales Manager position overseeing our distribution partnerships and managing our field sales team.
- Full ownership of the sales execution in the Northeast for both Aqua ViTea and AfterGlow Hard Kombucha. Opportunity to support west coast markets as they develop.
- Build rolling sales plan with clear KPIs and timelines. Manage and track success.
- Identify opportunities for new accounts and expand presence in existing universe.
- Partner with distributor sales teams to drive success, learn from one another.
- Conduct retail level samplings, staff educations, and attend events. What We’re Looking For
- A growth mindset. Willing to challenge the status quo. Loves a challenge.
- High level of passion to develop self and accelerate a sales career.
- A history of self-development, including a bachelor’s degree. Business / Marketing a plus!
- 1-3 years of sales experience in the CPG industry with DSD experience.
- Ability to build a simple, but comprehensive plan, and be accountable to achievement.
- Excellent communicator.
- Willingness to travel 75% of the time within market including functional vehicle with ability to travel from account to account. Benefits
- Development: This role will come with a best-in-class training program that will develop you for this role and the next. In addition, you will learn to coach and develop others to make your network stronger!
- Career: We’re not just looking to hire for this role, but the next, and the one after that. As a growing company, the opportunities to grow with us exist.
- Salary: Competitive industry salary with opportunity to earn with direct ties to your success.
- Health: We offer health (employer contributes), dental, vision, 401K and employer paid short-term and long term disability as well as an Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation: We encourage our employees to manage their time and their work and therefore do not set a cap on time off.
Working Condition Requirements:
- Must be able to sit or stand for 4-5 hours at a time and must be able to travel via car, train, air as needed and required by the job. Ability to lift 25-35 pounds.
Aqua ViTea is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.