Sales Manager – Western Region
Peanut Butter & Co
What You Will Do
Reporting to the CEO, you will manage a portfolio of business made up of retailer and distributor accounts, primarily located in the Western Region and some in the Midwest. Responsibilities include:
- Use data, market research, and other insights to develop and implement a strategy for profitable revenue growth.
- Manage broker and distributor representatives to achieve the Company’s revenue and distribution goals.
- Directly manage and grow key customer relationships.
- Own the sales planning and forecasting for your accounts.
- Manage promotions and trade spend targets for your accounts.
- Build relationships and represent Company at industry trade shows and distributor shows.
Who You Are
You are a dynamic, hands-on sales professional with demonstrated success managing a region and key accounts. You are results-driven, and have experience implementing highly impactful sales strategies by working collaboratively with brokers, retailers, and distributors. You are highly strategic in identifying and pursuing new prospects, and you have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are excited by the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make a real difference in the growth and success of the company.
A minimum of 5 years of sales experience, CPG or food preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with natural/specialty foods in the grocery, mass, or independent retailers.
- Expert at fact-based selling.
- Successful track record partnering with brokers and distributors.
- Ability to travel up to 12 weeks per year, outside of pandemic conditions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, TEAMS).
- Strong project management skills and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with family-owned or startup businesses a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
Compensation commensurate with experience, to include salary, bonus, paid vacation, plus a suite of benefits to include health insurance, 401(k), life insurance, and short & long-term disability insurance.
It is the policy of Peanut Butter & Co. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Peanut Butter & Co. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Peanut Butter & Co’s Diversity & Inclusion Statement of Purpose:
We see each of our employees as leaders, driving our Company forward. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do, and good for business. By embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives on our team, we can create a dynamic environment from which we shape innovative approaches to grow and improve. ?
We are committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates our employees’ unique voices so that everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and be both fully engaged and empowered to learn and create together awesome results for our company.