Mark Anthony Brewing
Are you interested in working for the fastest growing beer company in the US? If so, Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. is hiring a BREWING OPERATOR in our a brand new, large-scale, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, SC; responsible for monitoring process equipment and should be competent with basic troubleshooting techniques in order to react with a sense of urgency to any unforeseen process events. The Brewing Operator will ensure that Safety and Quality are at the forefront of all activities. This role will work closely with the others, as well as the Lead Brewing Operator, to ensure daily and weekly tasks are being completed on-time and within standard operating procedures.
As a BREWING OPERATOR, your responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Completing daily and weekly tasks using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure quality and repeatable results.
- Ensuring continuous operation of process equipment through active process monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Effectively communicating job knowledge and process changes with team members and management thru various forms of daily communication (shift handover meeting, daily production meetings, action logs, work orders, etc).
- Performing quality inspection of product using basic lab equipment and SOP’s as a guide.
- Completing and maintain written documentation certifying completion of inventory checks, quality inspections, sanitation requirements, batch and blending production following SOP’s, and basic maintenance tasks.
- Maintaining sanitation and lubrication of machinery, equipment, storage bins, work stations, etc.
- Reporting safety and/or equipment issues to leadership.
- Performing other various job duties as required.
The BREWING OPERATOR position is well-suited for you if you have/are:
- Ability to manage well under pressure while staying true to the company values.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task.
- Demonstrated team player; ego left at the door.
- Reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-do attitude, acts like an owner taking full accountability for decisions.
- Ability to receive regular feedback and act upon it accordingly.
- Demonstrated drive for learning and teaching/sharing best practices with others.
The operator will be cross trained in multiple areas and will be qualified to complete tasks in the brewing, blending, kitting, sanitation, quality and maintenance areas. You will be responsible for following all Plant and Safety policies and procedures, including wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School degree or equivalent preferred. Associates degree or higher encouraged
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience or a combination of manual labor experience and computer skills
- Brewing/Filtration experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus (certification not required)
- Excellent use of PC skills such as MS office, excel, word, and email.
Why work for Mark Anthony Brewing in Columbia, SC?
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. It is the largest, most advanced brewery built in the United States within the last 25 years. The over one million sq. ft. facility will employ a team of over 300 people with a shared passion for quality and doing what’s right. Come join us on this once-in-a-lifetime journey as we start up our flagship facility in Columbia, SC.
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. (MABrewing) provides supply chain management for and produces category-defining brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, Cayman Jack® and MXD. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer are proud to produce the best tasting products in the brewing industry.
Our collaborative culture is unapologetically fast paced, entrepreneurial, and results driven. We act like owners and embody a sense of urgency and pride in everything we do, while ensuring we always overdeliver on quality. We treat each other with humility, authenticity and celebrate our diverse and inclusive culture, in which everyone can thrive. Safety is paramount, and we are proud to provide a safe and healthy work environment in each of our state-of-the-art facilities.
People are the most important ingredient at Mark Anthony Brewing. Each team member makes an impact on our family-owned business and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
Our common purpose is to continuously innovate, think differently and always overdeliver on quality for our customers and consumers. Despite everything we have achieved we take nothing for granted, remain humble, and our success inspires us to push the boundaries of innovation and creativity even further. If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
Please visit MABrewing.com and find our careers page to get started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please email email@example.com for assistance.