Social Media & Content Strategist
MEET GOOD STOCK
At Good Stock, we’re on a mission to spread good feelings through good soup. By selecting only high-quality ingredients, and preparing them with precision and care, we are changing the soup game and raising the bar to unseen heights.
Launched in 2014, we are leveraging the brand we’ve built as the best soup shop in New York City to expand our direct-to-consumer business and wholesale grocery business.
We’re Good Stock: a modern company that does things the old-fashioned way.
Good Stock is looking for an experienced content creator to join our marketing team. This Social Media & Content Strategist will be responsible for creating social content, coordinating photo and video vendors, building influencer programs, and participate in campaign planning. They will serve as the voice of our brand across social media and manage communication with our #SoupTroop community. Responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain a social media calendar for daily content
- Engage our customers and prospects across all social channels
- Source photo and video vendors and coordinate logistics
- Partner with likeminded brands for co-op content and giveaways
- Contract with influencers and ensure content delivery is on-brand
- Help plan design briefs and schedule content production
- Monitor trends and propose new and exciting engagement tactics
- Participate in brand planning, blog writing, and campaign development
- Track KPIs for all campaigns and platforms
- Report success metrics regularly to brand team
You'll have the ability to directly influence a young, growing company, expand the role over time, while being part of something you can be proud of. Desired qualifications include:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in social media marketing
- Experience with lifestyle food/beverage or other CPG brands a plus
- Passion for social media, trends, and pop culture
- Top-notch grammar proficiency and creative writing skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in an exciting fast paced work environment
- Flexibility to adapt and problem solve on the fly
- Located in NYC and/or able to work remotely
HOW TO APPLY
Please email us and tell us why you're interested in this role, your qualifications, and your perfect working soundtrack.