Dorchester Brewing Company
DORCHESTER BREWING CO. is a Boston-based craft beer brewery and unique 9,000 square foot tap room dedicated to providing full service contract/partner brewing services with flexible packaging options, marketing support and warehousing to regional small and medium craft beer breweries. Our one-of-a-kind tap room also serves the craft beers made on-site and food from our in-house local restaurant, M&M BBQ. If you love beer, breweries, and people and want to work in a fun fast-paced environment with people that you’ll probably want to hang and have a beer with, we want to hear from you.
DBCo. is growing! We’re looking for a shift brewer to assist in day to day brewing operations. The candidate will be part of the core brewing team and will help in the daily coordination and execution of our brewing efforts. Candidates must have proven brewing skills, and love making an ever-changing variety of beers styles for our partners and DBco.
- Brewing great beer on our two systems (30 bbl and 5 bbl)
- Some CIP/cellar work
- Other tasks necessary to ensure smooth daily operations
- Enjoy your job and make sure others do as well (key!)
- 1-3+ years commercial brewery experience
- Beer education (a plus)
- Ability to operate a computer and basic spreadsheet skills a plus
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- 50%+ contribution by DBCo to health insurance
- 15 days of PTO
- 401K with match when applicable
DBCo. is committed to creating economic development opportunities to residents of Dorchester, Roxbury, and Mattapan and will work hard to hire a diverse and representative staff from these communities. We highly encourage Dorchester / Boston residents to apply.