Tallahassee Market Representative
Proof Brewing Company
We are looking for a Tallahassee Market Representative with a proven sales background, highly motivated, engaging, a quick learner, confident, reliable, and professional to join our growing company. As the Tallahassee Market Representative, you will develop long-lasting relationships with our retail partners, have direct contact with our consumers and accounts alike, to increase both brand awareness and sales. The Tallahassee Market Representative will help support and ensure the execution of key retail sales initiatives, gain pre-launch commitments at assigned retailers, impact Proof’s presence in both on and off premise assigned retailers, provide daily/weekly recaps of market successes and ongoing opportunities. This role reports directly to the Director of Sales. You must be at least 21 years of age, have a passion for craft beer, a valid driver’s license, and a proven sales background.
Duties may include:
- Minimum of Forty (40) account visits/week.
- Minimum of three (3) events and/or tasting /month.
- Minimum of two (2) On-Premise Ride Along’s (With local Wholesale partner) / month
- Minimum of one (1) Off-Premise Ride Along (with local Wholesale partner) / month
- Pre-sell quarterly releases to both on and off-premise accounts (quantities & goals TBD)
- Check all accounts into our account tracking software and provide daily/ weekly recaps.
- Report market issues, out-of-stocks, etc.
- Check product code dates, fill shelves at retail, and report draft issues to the Wholesale partner
- Ensure pricing is visible in all Off-Premise accounts
- Travels within assigned territory.
- Perform “Hot-Shots” and/or Wholesale deliveries when needed
- Passion and knowledge of craft beer and the beer industry
- Previous proven sales background
- Effective communicator and confident personality
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs, ability to read/ create a spreadsheet, ability to understand percentages & margins
- Ability to work at a high level unsupervised and come away with results.
- Knowledge of brewing process & three-tiered system
- Reliable transportation with a clean driving record
- Goal-driven individual
- Restaurant or bar industry, and/or beverage sales experience
- Knowledge of VIP
- Cicerone Beer Server Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree