Craft Beer Concierge
Craft Beer Delivery Startup
Who we are.
We are a female-owned and -operated Massachusetts startup, redefining how craft beer is enjoyed by local consumers as passionate about craft beer as we are. Our future is focused on growing our white-glove, weekly home delivery service via our e-commerce platform.
We’re launching this summer, and we’re ready and excited to hire our first employee. We’re in search of a passionate and hardworking individual who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; someone who can nimbly contribute to our multichannel operation while effortlessly gushing about craft beer and hard booch alike.
Who you are.
You’re the friend who brings the good beer to backyard BBQs. You’re a self-directed and self-motivated individual who wants to contribute to the exponential growth of a new kind of craft beer delivery experience.
Both a tastemaker and taskmaster, you enjoy trips to new taprooms almost as much as you like efficiently routing deliveries and remerchandising shelves so that can labels are aligned (that is, you’re detail-oriented).
You can seamlessly pivot from making deliveries to staffing our storefront, to posting Instagram stories from the field, all while acting as a brand ambassador for the company and our impressive lineup of craft beer, cider, wine, hard kombucha, and more.
About the role.
No question, this is a big role. You will work hand-in-hand with the General Manager, helping to run the company’s day-to-day operations. Responsibilities include:
- Onboarding new customers virtually, providing expert recommendations and guidance
- Preparing orders for delivery, from printing load sheets to picking and packing product
- Making deliveries and customers happy in the suburbs surrounding Boston
- Staffing our retail location in Avon, MA
- Supporting social media marketing efforts by sharing content from the field
- Acting as the ultimate customer service representative, authentically representing our company and suppliers
- Requires standing and walking for prolonged periods of time.
- Requires sitting and driving for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry products weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to use a hand truck.
- Must be able to operate a 16’ box truck.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in craft beer.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- TIPS certification desired.
What We Offer:
- Customary health care, dental & vision benefits (83.33% covered)
- Company paid-for life/long-term/short-term disability (100% covered)
- $5,000 fertility and family forming benefit via Carrot Fertility
- 401K with 4% company match and profit-sharing contributions
- Unlimited vacation time (subject to manager approval)
- Paid community time-off up to 16 hours per year
- Charitable matching up to $260 per year
- Personal samples of company products (2 cases per month)
- Monthly vehicle stipend
- Cell phone data plan reimbursement
- Cell phone insurance reimbursement
- Computer provided