Waterbird State Manager - Texas
WATERBIRD STATE MANAGER - TEXAS
JOIN THE WATERBIRD TEAM! We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our fast-growing team! Founded in 2019, Waterbird Spirits is The Better-For-You Canned Cocktail Made with Real, Premium Distilled Spirits! Waterbird is rapidly growing to over 40 states by the end of 2021 with the best wholesalers and retailers in the industry!
This position will be working directly with our World Class wholesaler to develop and grow the Waterbird brand in Texas. This position is a leadership position that will eventually be responsible for managing the sales team within the State of Texas.
- Daily Relationship Development with World Class Beverage Distributor in Texas
- Ability to Create, Track and Produce Sales Incentives
- Create, Schedule, Track and Execute Samplings, Events, Programming, Festivals and Ride Withs
- On-Premise and Off-Premise Account Visits
- Monitor Merchandising and Branding of All Waterbird Products
- Report Directly to Management
- Must be Available to Work Weeknights and Weekends as Required
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- High Attention to Detail
- Passion for Customer Service (To the Customer, Our Wholesalers, And Retailers)
- 2+ Years in Beverage Industry (Alc Preferred but not required)
- Currently Living in the State of Texas
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Prior Experience with VIP/Karma
- Reliable Car, Valid Driver’s License, Clean Driving Record
- Compensation Will be Highly Competitive. Compensation Will Include Base Salary, Sales Commissions and Performance-Based Bonuses.
- Please Submit Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org